End of Tenancy Cleaning » Your Next Cleaners Bromley
Ending a Tenancy? The Professional Clean is a Must!
We recommend the end of tenancy cleaning to letting agents, landlords, homeowners and tenants who are at the end of their tenancy agreement. Investing in such a service is a very smart decision, as it will help you get your deposit back in full, satisfying 100% of your landlord’s requirements.
We provide the move out cleaning service to the residential and commercial sector in South East London and the areas in and around Bromley. We work in apartment, houses, studios and commercial properties too.
Our new vehicles are equipped with the latest and modern cleaning machines that can remove all the dirt and dust that have been accumulated in the places that are not regularly cleaned, like behind and under furniture, inside the refrigerator, behind the oven, etc. Our fully skilled cleaners have the professional skills to clean and disinfect your home from top to bottom, leaving the atmosphere completely refreshed.
- carefully vacuum and mop all floors and upholstery
- dust the cupboards
- clean all kitchen appliances
- polish shelving and surfaces
- disinfect bathrooms and toilets
- wipe window sills and frames
- clean mirrors and windows
- empty all trash bins
With the help of the most advanced and powerful detergents available on the market, we won’t leave an unchecked and uncleaned area in your property. We are an environmentally-aware company and that is why all the cleaning products we use are eco-friendly and harmless for your health.
If you are not sure which services suit best your cleaning needs, we provide you with a cleaning expert to assess your needs and give you an accurate quote (without any hidden charges).
We suggest you to try our professional services because you will also benefit the following:
- A guaranteed quality of service – you will receive your deposit back, it’s guaranteed!
- Comprehensive cleaning knowledge – our company work with the most innovative and effective technique and detergents available in that industry
- Fully insured, strictly vetted and certificated technicians – for your complete peace of mind and protection
- Flexible appointment slots – our flexible working time allows you to make an appointment at a time that best suits your schedule
- Availability – our friendly cleaners are available at any time of the day and night to help you out, even at weekends, weekdays and bank holidays
- A large variety of professional services at prices that you can totally afford!
Get Your Deposit Back – Give Us a Try!
For your convenience, Your Next Cleaners Bromley accepts various payment methods: paying by debit or credit card, bank transfer, cash or cheques.